Under Armour Classic Solid Molded Batting Helmet
Brand: Under Armour
- SEI Certified Meets NOCSAE Standard
- One size fits all dual density foam liner
- Best for players ages 11 and under. Head sizes 6 3/4 and under.
- Shell is constructed with ABS plastic and has 12 large vent ports
- Extended coverage over cheek bones
- Pony Tail Channel
Publisher: Ampac Enterprises - UA Baseball
Featuring a One Size Fits All dual density foam liner system. The liner is breathable, moisture wicking, and the padding does not block any vent ports. There is a pont tail channel built into the padding allowing these helmets to work for softball players, too.
The shell is constructed from a durable ABS plastic and has 12 vent ports for max breathability. The shell is designed to deflect balls upon impact, provides extended cheek bone protection and coverage to protect a player's brain stem in the back of the neck.
Hardware is pre-mounted in the helmet making it ready to accept a batting helmet chin strap or batting helmet faceguard. Lower batting helmet chinstrap snap is removable if unwanted.
Package Dimensions: 12.3 x 12.2 x 11.0 inches