Rawlings Quatro Composite Fastpitch Softball Bat (-10)
- High-performance composite barrel
- Ultimate flex handle and barrel to accelerate speed through contact
- Vibration Dampening Technology absorbs impact on contact
- Approved by ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA, and all other associations using 98 MPH w/ABI
- Official bat of the 2016 National Champion Oklahoma Sooners
Publisher: Rawlings Sporting Goods
Details: The Rawlings Quatro softball bat is a proven performer. The official bat of the 2016 National Champion Oklahoma Sooners, the bat is the ideal choice for the middle-of-the-lineup hitter who wants to maximize power, improve performance, and increase ball flight during every at bat. A patented hinge system provides a focused flex, helping hitters stay through the ball to generate incredible pop. The 100% composite barrel is accompanied by Vibration Dampening Technology to create one of the smoothest feels at impact and a superior sweet spot. The Quatro Collar absorbs and deflects any negative feedback, allowing batters to swing without the sting.