Marucci Echo Connect Composite Fastpitch Bat
- Newly engineered, MDX composite construction barrel is built with a multi-directional composite design to create an ultra-responsive barrel with explosive sound.
- SDX EXT, Extended Shock Dissipating Connection (US Patent No. 10, 016, 667), increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing all harsh, unwanted vibrations from players’ hands
- 2 1/4" Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Carbon composite handle and MDX composite barrel connect by SDX EXT to dismiss harsh, unwanted vibrations from players’ hands
- Certified for WBSC (ISF), ISA, USSSA, USA (ASA)
Details: Make Noise We heard your feedback, now listen for the Echo.
Available in a 1-piece and 2-piece construction, Marucci’s newly engineered composite design is ultra-responsive with explosive sound.
Our highest-performing composite softball bat to date is not only ultra-responsive with explosive sound but breaks in quickly and is game-ready out of the wrapper.
Package Dimensions: 34.5 x 3.0 x 2.6 inches