Marucci CAT 9 Pastime USSSA Junior Big Barrel Baseball Bat (-10)
- DESIGNED FOR EXCELLENCE for COACH PITCH AND YOUTH BASEBALL. Designed with a thermally treated AZR ALLOY for a more responsive and forgiving feel, the BALANCED one-piece CAT9 features a MASSIVE SWEET SPOT that is ready to do damage right out of the wrapper
- OUR USSSA 1.15 BPF CERTIFIED BASEBALL BATS utilize a 3 Stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR ALLOY offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- ALUMINUM BASEBALL BAT with multi-variable wall design creates an EXPANDED SWEET SPOT. Thinner barrel walls are more forgiving after off-centered contact. Our RING-FREE BARREL construction allows for more flex and increases performance with NO “DEAD” SPOTS
- ONE-PIECE ALLOY construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing. PRECISION-BALANCED BARREL results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- PROFESSIONALLY INSPIRED HANDLE features a removable taper and an ERGONOMIC KNOB SHAPE for more top-hand CONTROL AND COMFORT. 2nd generation AV2 ANTI-VIBRATION KNOB. SOFT-TOUCH GRIP is micro-perforated with extra tack improves feel and control
Details: Crafted excellence. Designed with a thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive and forgiving feel, the balanced one-piece CAT9 features a massive sweet spot that is ready to do damage right out of the wrapper.
Package Dimensions: 29.0 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches