2023 Axe Element Fastpitch Softball Bat
- Our best alloy Fastpitch bat comes ready to rake with a premium barrel and a balanced swing weight engineered for speed
- Premium 2-1/4" MX8 Alloy barrel comes hot out of the wrapper and remains strong and durable for the lifetime of your bat
- HyperWhip End Cap removes unnecessary weight from the non-hitting side of the bat for a faster swing, bigger barrel, and a larger sweet spot
- Patented Axe Handle, with vibration absorbing Endogrid technology, provides a more stable grip, so you can swing faster with more control and hit the ball harder, more often
- Approved by USA Softball (ASA), USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA, and NFHS
model number: L151J-29-17
Details: Unlock the full potential of your swing by switching to Axe Bat.
Unlike a traditional round knob, our patented Axe Handle is designed to support your most powerful, consistent, and efficient path through the hitting zone.
The angled, oval shape of the Axe Handle fits naturally in your bottom hand, providing a more stable grip so you can swing faster with more control and hit the ball harder, more often.
Axe Bat’s performance advantage also extends to the barrel. Round-knob bat manufacturers must design their barrels to withstand an impact coming from any direction.
Axe Bats, however, are always hit with the same barrel alignment, so they can be engineered like high-performance golf clubs, with a hitting face and a back side built for reinforcement and support.
This also explains why Axe Bats are the industry’s only bats with angled end caps; by removing unnecessary weight and material from the back side, we can create a more balanced, faster-swinging bat with a larger barrel.
Axe Bats are approved at all levels of baseball and softball, including in college baseball where teams swinging Axe Bats exclusively have won three national titles since 2012, and in the Big Leagues, where the Axe Handle is used by All-Stars and MVPs.
Package Dimensions: 29.0 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches