2020 Rawlings Quatro Pro -10 USSSA Baseball Bat
Color: Red, Gold, Black
- The perfect combination of speed and power, the Quarto Pro USSSA Baseball bat (-10) provides an optimally balanced swing to deliver explosive results
- Created for ALL types of HITTERS AGES 8 to 12, this 2-piece carbon fiber composite bat works great for the middle of the lineup hitter, while the light weight quality is perfect for hitters at the top or bottom of the lineup
- Provides optimal swing balance due to the re-engineered longitudinal flex of bat's layered composite and the strategically placed suspended inner barrel
- Vibration reduction protects the hands of the player thanks to the stiffer, focused flex technology along the entire bat
- 2 3/4" Barrel for maximum sweet spot size
- Approved for use in all USSSA Baseball sanctioned leagues
- -10 drop weight. The higher the drop weight, The easier It will be to swing. (Drop weight = Bat length (inches) subtracted from bat weight (ounces))
Details: The Rawlings 2020 Quarto Pro USSSA bat is masterfully crafted with the finest composite materials to generate optimal balance.
This bat is perfect for advanced players, ages 8 to 12, looking to generate maximum power, without sacrificing swing speed.
The re-engineered longitudinal flex of the bat's layered composite allows the hitter to swing through contact with ease, generating maximum exit velocity and distance.
The ultra premium red and gold design, with Lizard skin grip, will undoubtable be the best looking bat on the field.
Hitters will see their extra-base hits soar and drive in more runs with each ball that explodes off of the 2020 Quarto Pro USSSA bat.
This bat is fully approved for use in all USSSA Baseball sanctioned Baseball leagues.
Package Dimensions: 28.0 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches