Marucci CAT 9 USSSA Baseball Bat
- DESIGNED FOR EXCELLENCE. Designed with a thermally treated AZR ALLOY for a more responsive and forgiving feel, the BALANCED one-piece CAT9 features a MASSIVE SWEET SPOT that is ready to do damage right out of the wrapper
- OUR USSSA 1.15 BPF CERTIFIED BASEBALL BATS utilize a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR ALLOY offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- ALUMINUM BASEBALL BAT with multi-variable wall design creates an EXPANDED SWEET SPOT and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact. Our RING-FREE BARREL construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with NO “DEAD” SPOTS
- ONE-PIECE ALLOY construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing. PRECISION-BALANCED BARREL results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- PROFESSIONALLY INSPIRED HANDLE features a removable taper and an ERGONOMIC KNOB SHAPE for more top-hand CONTROL AND COMFORT. 2nd generation AV2 ANTI-VIBRATION KNOB features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback. SOFT-TOUCH GRIP is micro-perforated with extra tack improves feel and control
Details: Crafted for excellence.
Designed with new, thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive, forgiving feel, the CAT9 Senior League aluminum bat features a massive sweet spot that is ready to do damage right out of the wrapper.
Package Dimensions: 29.2 x 3.4 x 3.0 inches