Rawlings 5150 USA Baseball Bat
Regular price $96.49
Color: Black/Electric Blue
- DESIGNED WITH AN UPGRADED SWEET SPOT - the 5150 USA Baseball Youth Bat (-10) is perfect for any hitter looking to add more power and distance to their swing
- INTENTIONALLY CRAFTED FOR ALL TYPES OF YOUTH BATTERS, this USA baseball bat is made of Rawlings' highly responsive, aerospace-grade alloy, the 5150 Alloy, that was specifically designed for optimal performance and durability at the plate
- ENHANCED POWER thanks to the large 2 5/8" Big Barrel design that helps players make contact easier and hit the ball even farther
- EASY TO SWING thanks to ultra-lightweight bat construction - creates even faster bat speeds for young athletes
- SLEEK BLACK AND ELECTRIC BLUE DESIGN that will help young players stand out on the field
- APPROVED FOR USE IN ALL USA BASEBALL SANCTIONED LEAGUES
- *Due to manufacturing tolerances, certification calculations and standards, or added materials such as grip tape or decals, drop is not intended to and should not be relied upon to calculate the actual weight of this bat as sold
model number: US1510-27
Details: The 5150 USA bat is made of 100% composite material, which makes it ultra-lightweight for faster swing speeds and enhanced trampoline for increased pop.
The 2 5/8” big barrel design, creates a massive sweet spot, making contact easier than ever.
This -10 drop weight bat is designed for players ages 12 and under looking to catch up to faster pitches and improve contact rates from the very first swing.
This bat is made of Rawlings' 5150 Alloy - our most radically responsive, aerospace-grade alloy built for performance and durability.
This bat is fully approved for use in all USA Baseball sanctioned baseball leagues.
Package Dimensions: 36.7 x 4.0 x 3.9 inches