2022 Mizuno B22-PWR CRBN BBCOR Baseball Bat
- Detonator Cor: Mizuno's patented design creates low barrel compression for great performance, while improving impact sound.
- Dual Frequency Damper: Mizuno's patent-pending construction combines two different materials for vibration reduction and less flex for higher performance.
- Black Onyx Carbon: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period.
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel.
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands).
Release Date: 15-08-2021
Details: Put Mizuno’s new PWR CRBN two-piece bat next to any other bat and its superior barrel size stands out.
Engineered to give hitters an advantage with a larger hitting area that results in a larger sweet spot for powerful performance at the plate.
While its big barrel grabs your attention, that’s just scratching the surface of this high-performance bat.
Inside the large barrel is Mizuno’s patented Detonator Cor™ technology, which results in lower barrel compression, more power, and a booming sound at contact.
PWR CRBN also features Mizuno’s patented Dual Frequency Damper™, which reduces vibration and creates less flex for higher performance and a smoother feel.
See this bat's full review right here.
Package Dimensions: 34.6 x 3.1 x 2.9 inches